Become a Member of AUW
free meals at fall, winter, and spring gatherings
discount registration at the fall and spring retreats
support of social justice projects
vote for the AUW board members
The cost of the membership is:
$35.00 for the Basic Membership (July 1 – June 30)
$15.00 for Student / Limited Income Membership (July 1 – June 30)
Become a member one of two ways:
Pay by cash or check at the AUW table located in the fellowship hall at First Universalist before or after the services.
Pay for membership on this web site with a credit card by hitting the JOIN AUW button.
Scholarship and Program Donations
Contributions to the Rev. Kate Tucker Retreat Scholarship Fund are used to reduce retreat registration fees for women who do not have the means to pay the full amount.
Contributions to programs and social justice activities support the work of AUW in the church and wider community.
Reasons to Join AUW
Consider these reasons…
1. Build connections, relationships, and long-term friendships with multiple ages.
2. Strengthen and deepen your UU values; experience spiritual support and growth.
3. Participate in a judgeless, open environment.
4. Network to exchange information and ideas.
5. Participate in women-focused social action.
6. Find a place to gain, expand, and contribute your skills.
7. Keep connected about upcoming events and opportunities.
8. Support AUW’s annual donations to local organizations that support women’s rights, such as the
MN Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice, Citizens for Election Integrity, and MN UU Social
9. Receive priority registration and a discount for selected activities.
10. Experience and participate in collaborative leadership.